Scofield Study Bible III-KJV
Packed with new supplementary materials, each Scofield Study Bible is durable and made to withstand daily use. Each volume includes a presentation page for gift giving, a full-color map section, and attractive binding in a variety of styles to suit...+
- EAN: 9780195278606
- Retail Price: $91.99
- Sale Price: $59.99
- Savings of 35%
Ships Next Business Day
Does Not Qualify
for Free Shipping:
Due to the extremely discounted sale price of this item, it does not qualify for Free Shipping
Packed with new supplementary materials, each Scofield Study Bible is durable and made to withstand daily use. Each volume includes a presentation page for gift giving, a full-color map section, and attractive binding in a variety of styles to suit any occasion.
This burgundy genuine leather edition combines the renowned Scofield study notes and reference system with the historic King James Version translation. Generations of Bible students have chosen the Scofield Study Bibles for its unique study and reference features. Clean, clear text and annotations are laid out in an easy-to-read format, guiding readers to a fuller understanding of the Bible.
The Scofield Study Bible III KJV includes cross references that link topics and words together, introductions to the various books of the Bible, a superb system of chain references, the concordance, study notes, charts and diagrams, a subject and a proper name index, and much more.
* An exclusive, subject-based topical chain reference system.
* Over 100 boxed factual articles and lists.
* Expanded introductions with detailed outlines of each book.
* An expanded Subject index.
* Study not biblical references are in "chapter-and-verse" format.
* Side-column references are grouped by chapter and verse.
* Over 550 in-text definitions of proper nouns for people and place names.
* Nearly 70 in-text black and white maps and charts.
* In-text articles of nearly 250 notes crucial to understanding the Scofield .
* Indexes to Proper Nouns, Chain References, and Subjects.
* 16 pages of accurate, full color New Oxford Bible Maps (with index of places and natural features).
* Bottom-of-the-page study notes.
* Sectional headings.
* Select KJV Concordance.
* Red Letter.
|Publisher||OXFORD UNIVERSITY PRSS|
|Manufactured by||Oxford University Press|