Secure Daughters, Confident Sons: How Parents...
Raise secure, confident kids in a gender-confused world In this eye-opening book, family researcher Glenn T. Stanton offers a clear vision for why gender matters in how we raise our children. His thought-provoking insights expose the problems with...+
- EAN: 9781601422941
- Retail Price: $14.99
Ships 5-10 Business Days
Out of Stock
Free Economy Shipping on any order you place for $75 or more! Only applies to orders shipped within the Continental U.S.
Raise secure, confident kids in a gender-confused world
In this eye-opening book, family researcher Glenn T. Stanton offers a clear vision for why gender matters in how we raise our children. His thought-provoking insights expose the problems with stifling stereotypes and damaging cultural assumptions, then highlight a practical pathway for guiding children into healthy manhood and womanhood.
- what gender-appropriate behavior looks like at various ages--and why you shouldn't panic if your toddler boy plays with his sister's dolls.
- how to help your daughter become secure in her sense of significance--whether she prefers chasing butterflies or shooting hoops.
- how to inspire your son to compete and take healthy risks--in ways that fit his unique personality.
- how moms and dads complement one another as they discipline differently, comfort differently, and influence differently.
- what you can do on a daily basis to nurture your children's God-given design and help them resist the pressure to conform to arbitrary cultural rules.
With practical tools, well-researched insights, and real-life scenarios, this book equips parents to launch daughters who are secure in the power of their femininity and sons who are confident in their strength to make a difference in the world.
|Author||Stanton, Glenn T.|
Click the google preview icon below for a limited preview of this title.
(If no icon is shown, preview is not available for this title.)