Nelson's Foundational Bible Dictionary
The Bible was written for people to read, ponder, and understand.The message of God's love for humans transcends time, culture, and language. Nevertheless, readers of the Bible are often left with questions. The names sound strange to our ears, the...+
- EAN: 9780718013967
- Retail Price: $9.99
Ships Next Business Day
Free Economy Shipping on any order you place for $75 or more! Only applies to orders shipped within the Continental U.S.
The Bible was written for people to read, ponder, and understand.The message of God's love for humans transcends time, culture, and language. Nevertheless, readers of the Bible are often left with questions. The names sound strange to our ears, the geography is often unfamiliar, and we ask, "Who was this person? Is he mentioned somewhere else in the Bible?" "When did this happen?" "Where did it happen?" "Is this a real city?""Nelson's Foundational Bible Dictionary"seeks to answer questions like these and many more.
- Every person mentioned in the Bible with biblical references and biographical information
- All animals and mineralsmentioned in the Bible with definitions
- Modern equivalents of ancient geographical names
- Key theological terms with their various meanings and interpretations
- Common household items and occupations with cultural and historical information about life in ancient times
Click the google preview icon below for a limited preview of this title.
(If no icon is shown, preview is not available for this title.)